Class: Seed Applied Fungicide
Registrant: Syngenta India Private Limited
Composition: Difenoconazole (3% WS)
Target crops: Wheat
What makes Dividend unique:
• Protectant, penetrant and systemic activity
• Sustained systemic release offering better protection
• Unique ability to penetrate & reach inoculum lying deep within the seed tissues
• Mix 2gram Dividend per kg of seed in 10-20 ml water and make a slurry.
• Mix the slurry well till the mixture is uniform.
• Sprinkle a small quantity of the slurry over the grains and mix the grains properly. Follow and repeat this process till the slurry exhausts a uniform coating of Dividend is formed.
Disclaimer: Slurry volume depends on the method of application